Its that time again! We are looking for a few passionate crafters to join us for our next term! Some Odd Girl is growing and going strong and we are looking for 8 Odd Girls to join us with enthusiasm to make it the best term yet!
This coming term is going to be a little different than any of our previous terms as this term is going to be for 8 months (August 2012 – March 2012). This is so we can move when our team changes over away from CHA Hard to change teams over when you’re not even home lol!
On to the important info!
What are you looking for? Glad you asked!
- First and foremost we are looking for a crafter with great enthusiasm who LOVES what they do and puts pride into their craft! All styles and skill levels are welcome AND encouraged to apply!
- Someone who loves to share their projects on an active blog and would share Some Odd Girl projects, releases and events.
- A crafter who is dedicated and can commit to keeping a schedule by turning projects in on time, is flexible and can openly communicate with the DT Coordinator
What would I be responsible for? Another great question!
- Submitting projects monthly for our blog challenges and commenting on challenge entries
- Creating projects that help promote new product releases
- Submitting your projects to 2 online galleries (ie: Splitcoast Stampers, 2 Peas in a Bucket, Scrapbook.com etc.)
- Creating 1-2 tutorials during your term and 1-2 project features for the blog.
What are the perks for being an Odd Girl? Now the fun part!
- Product to work with from our releases, Clear Stamps and Digital Stamps
- Compensation for any print magazine publication during your term
- a 25% Design Team Discount in our shop for the whole 6 month term
- Chance to join us at CHA when we attend and have your projects featured in our catalog and booth
How do I apply? Man you are full of awesome questions! Applying is easy. Send the following information to email@example.com. PLEASE make sure that everything is included in your email as we can not accept applications that do not have all of the information required.
Link to your blog
Online Galleries you post to (links)
Tell us a little about yourself!
What design teams are you currently on?
Past design teams? (none are required)
Past Publications? (none are required)
Why would you make a great Odd Girl?
Attach pictures of 3 projects that you think best represent you and your style 1 MUST use a Some Odd Girl Digi or Stamp so we can see how you would rock our images. The other 2 projects are up to you.
This call runs thru July 1st (midnight EST late applications will not be accepted). Please remember it takes time to go thru the 100s of applications we receive so please try not to email about the status of your application, we love and appreciate the enthusiasm but answering slows down the process. If you have any questions about the terms please contact us but please don’t send questions to the application email as they might be missed.
So! Get those applications together and apply! You could be our newest Odd Girl!