Hi Oddies! I have a BIG announcement for you! Well two wrapped up into one. First off a BIG CONGRATS to Arabella who is expecting her first bundle of joy!!! I heart littles! Mine aren’t so little so I’m even more geeked for her 🙂 PLEASE hop over to her blog, where she makes the big announcement, and let ‘s flood her with well wishes!
The second part of this big announcement is because of the coming bundle we need to find a new Odd Girl (from November – March)!
Do you want to apply to be our new Odd Girl? Here’s the important info!
What are you looking for? Glad you asked!
– First and foremost we are looking for a crafter with great enthusiasm who LOVES what they do and puts pride into their craft! All styles and skill levels are welcome AND encouraged to apply!
– Someone who loves to share their projects on an active blog and would share Some Odd Girl projects, releases and events.
– A crafter who is dedicated and can commit to keeping a schedule by turning projects in on time, is flexible and can openly communicate with the DT Coordinators
What would I be responsible for? Another great question!
– Submitting projects monthly for our blog challenges and commenting on challenge entries
– Posting the projects you create for our promotions on your blog.
– Creating projects that help promote new product releases
– Submitting your projects to 2 online galleries (ie: Splitcoast Stampers, 2 Peas in a Bucket, Scrapbook.com etc.)
– Creating 1-2 tutorials during your term and 1-2 project features for the blog.
What are the perks for being an Odd Girl? Now the fun part!
– Product to work with from our releases, Clear Stamps and Digital Stamps
– a 25% Design Team Discount in our shop for the whole 6 month term
– Chance to join us at CHA when we attend and have your projects featured in our catalog and booth
How do I apply? Man you are full of awesome questions! Applying is easy. Send the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org. PLEASE make sure that everything is included in your email as we can not accept applications that do not have all of the information required.
Link to your blog
Online Galleries you post to (links)
Tell us a little about yourself!
What design teams are you currently on?
Past design teams? (none are required)
Past Publications? (none are required)
Why would you make a great Odd Girl?
Attach pictures of 3 projects that you think best represent you and your style 1 MUST use a Some Odd Girl Digi or Stamp so we can see how you would rock our images. The other 2 projects are up to you.
This call runs thru Oct13 (midnight EST late applications will not be accepted). Please remember it takes time to go thru tons of applications we receive so please try not to email about the status of your application, we love and appreciate the enthusiasm but answering slows down the process. If you have any questions about the terms please contact us but please don’t send questions to the application email as they might be missed.
BUT we aren’t just looking for a new Odd Girl we are also going to be finding a Guest Designer for November and December.
See? Lots of fun!
If you want to be our Guest Odd Girl and have fun with us then here’s what you need to do! Make a post on your blog telling me why you would be a great guest designer and post your 3 best Some Odd Girl projects then come back here and link up below! Its that easy! Feel free to apply to be a Guest and apply for the Design Team! Guest Designers will be featured on our blog, join us for challenges, get free product to work with and get sneak peeks of our coming releases. Sounds good? Then get to entering!
Good Luck to everyone and we look forward to seeing your entries!