Its that time again and I am excited to see what is in store for this next term but sad to know that our current term will be over. I truly love my Odd Girls!
Our next term will be for 6 months, April – Sept 2013.
What are you looking for? Glad you asked!
– First and foremost we are looking for a crafter with great enthusiasm who LOVES what they do and puts pride into their craft! All styles and skill levels are welcome AND encouraged to apply!
– Someone who loves to share their projects on an active blog and would share Some Odd Girl projects, releases and events on their blog and social media.
– Someone who can take great photos of their work
– A crafter who is dedicated and can commit to keeping a schedule by turning projects in on time, is flexible and can openly communicate with the DT Coordinator as well as fully committing to the 6 month term.
– This term we are also looking for a variety of project types so if you don’t create cards don’t let that stop you from applying! We’d love to see projects like scrapbook pages, cards, SMASH books, mini albums etc. If you can do more than one of these that is a total plus! We are also looking for crafters who can work with Cut Files, but its not a necessity to apply.
What would I be responsible for? Another great question!
– Submitting projects monthly for our blog challenges and commenting on challenge entries
– Creating projects that help promote new product releases which consist mainly of Digital Stamps and Clear Stamps. Later this term we will be adding other digital products though 🙂
– Submitting your projects to 2 online galleries (ie: Splitcoast Stampers, 2 Peas in a Bucket, Scrapbook.com etc.)
– Creating 1-2 tutorials during your term and 1-2 project features for the blog.
– Participating in our online Community but commenting, creating topics and participating in events
What are the perks for being an Odd Girl? Now the fun part!
– Product to work with from our releases, Clear Stamps and Digital Stamps as well as new things coming
– a 25% Design Team Discount in our shop for the whole 6 month term
– Chance to join us at CHA when we attend and have your projects featured in our catalog and booth
– You never know what else may be in store! We have a lot up our sleeve for this term
How do I apply? Man you are full of awesome questions! Applying is easy. Send the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org. PLEASE make sure that everything is included in your email as we can not accept applications that do not have all of the information required.
Link to your blog
Online Galleries you post to (links)
Social Media links (Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest etc. none are required)
Tell us a little about yourself!
What kinds of projects do you create?
What design teams are you currently on?
Past design teams? (none are required)
Past Publications? (none are required)
Why would you make a great Odd Girl?
Attach to your email pictures of 3 projects that you think best represent you and your style, 1 MUST use a Some Odd Girl Digi or Stamp so we can see how you would rock our products. The other 2 projects are up to you.
This call runs thru March 3rd (midnight EST late applications will not be accepted). Please remember it takes time to go thru the 100s of applications we receive so please try not to email about the status of your application, we love and appreciate the enthusiasm but answering slows down the process. If you have any questions about the terms please contact us but please don’t send questions to the application email as they might be missed. We will email applicants within 2 weeks of the cut off and the new DT will be announced on April 1, 2013.
So! Get those applications together and apply! You could be our newest Odd Girl!