It’s Lenny here with you today …
Some of you may already know that I love decorating/altering little notebooks.
But … I also like to make my own.
It’s very easy and when they’re done, they make a cute little gift, for any occasion.
* What do you need?
– cardstock (I used some pre-scored cardstock)
– computer paper
– score board
– paper cutter
– big needle
* Let’s get started!
1) Score your cardstock (if it isn’t scored already).
2) Use a bone folder to make a crisp fold.
3) Take your computer paper. I took 5 pages and cut them to the right size.
My cardstock was: 17.3cm x 25 cm (or 6.81inch x 9.84 inch),
my computer papers were 16 cm x 23 cm (or 6.29inch x 9.05inch).
4) Score in the middle and then fold your computer papers in half.
5) Put the computer papers on the inside of your cardstock.
6) Choose where you’re gonna put two holes in the papers + cardstock and then use your needle to make those holes.
7) Take some twine and make a bow! (There are some other ways too, maybe that’s for another tutorial) 🙂
I used some Odds & Ends Pink Bamboo Twine & I also rounded the corners, but that’s optional! 🙂
8) Now … the super fun part….decorate your notebook!
I used a Some Odd Girl digi “Geeky Mae“
and some ephemera & patterned papers. (full list of supplies on my blog).
Don’t forget about our Pinterest contest that’s going on now, and the new July Linky Party, Oddies!! Look at the right sidebar of the blog!!
You can’t win if you don’t link up! And … stay tuned for another FAB clear release next week!!