Its the month of October and even though we here at Some Odd Girl have taken it over as ODDtober Fest, you know as well as I do that it’s also October Fest and there’s a ton of partying going on this month! That’s not even taking halloween and birthdays into the mix.
With that in mind, our ODDtober Fest challenge this week is:
Make a party themed creation for any type of shindig you want. Here’s our examples from our Odd Girls…
There’s a ton of party choices out there and types of creations you can make (card, scrapbook, atc, project life, journal page, etc), just have fun with it!
Before I get to what the prizes are let me bust out the rules and regs for you…
- Any entries must be new for the week’s challenge, no back dating.
- you can enter as many times as you wish by putting your link in the comments
- no double dipping from week to week
- each entry must have a Some Odd Girl something on it
- All entries must be in by Nov 2, winners will be announced on Nov 5
That’s pretty much it, pretty standard stuff I think, don’t you?
Ok, now on to the fun bit, the prizes!
We like to make it easy for you to get something you want and images you don’t already have so we are sticking with the standard gift certificate (GC) to the shop. Each challenge will have its own winner, $20 GC, and then we will have a grand prize winner chosen from the entire month’s entries, so it pays to enter as much as you want. The grand prize winner will get a whopping $50 GC!