Once again at Some Odd Girl we have a new ODDtober Fest challenge. Just as a reminder about what ODDtober Fest is, SOG is partying through the month of October! That’s not even taking Halloween and birthdays into the mix.
With that in mind, our ODDtober Fest challenge this week is:
BLACK & WHITE
This is pretty easy, just use black and white. Here’s our examples from our Odd Girls…
Janine used Hipster Pets
You don’t have to make a card it can be anything featuring an SOG clear/digi stamp, or cut file. (card, scrapbook, etc, project life, journal page, etc), just have fun with it!
Before I get to what the prizes are let me bust out the rules and regs for you…
- Any entries must be new for the week’s challenge, no back dating.
- you can enter as many times as you wish by putting your link in the comments
- no double dipping from week to week
- each entry must have a Some Odd Girl something on it
- All entries must be in by Nov 2, winners will be announced on Nov 5
We like to make it easy for you to get something you want and images you don’t already have so we are sticking with the standard gift certificate (GC) to the shop. Each challenge will have its own winner, $20 GC, and then we will have a grand prize winner chosen from the entire month’s entries, so it pays to enter as much as you want. The grand prize winner will get a whopping $50 GC!