BOOYA! ODDtober Fest is coming to a close, but we have one more challenge for you. This challenge is to Use it ODDly! What that means is use your stamp for something completely different than what it is intended to be used for. So for example, take a birthday stamp and use it to create a Halloween project, use a Halloween stamp for an underwater project…. endless possibilities with all the SOG stamps to choose from and your creativity! Remember, you don’t have to make a card it can be anything featuring an SOG clear/digi stamp, or cut file. (card, scrapbook, etc, project life, journal page, etc), just have fun with it!
Here is a few examples from the design team to get ya thinking.
The contest has some rules and regs for you…
- Any entries must be new for the week’s challenge, no back dating.
- you can enter as many times as you wish by putting your link in the comments
- no double dipping from week to week
- each entry must have a Some Odd Girl something on it
- All entries must be in by Nov 2, winners will be announced on Nov 5
We like to make it easy for you to get something you want and images you don’t already have so we are sticking with the standard gift certificate (GC) to the shop. Each challenge will have its own winner, $20 GC, and then we will have a grand prize winner chosen from the entire month’s entries, so it pays to enter as much as you want. The grand prize winner will get a whopping $50 GC!
Come back tomorrow and join in the ODDtober Fest wrap up BLOG HOP!