Below you can find the step by step tutorial.
1. First you fold your bag open (inside out). The bag is something you can make or buy.
2. For your window you cut out a shape. Be sure to put a thick cardboard in the bag so you cut only one side of the bag.
3. Cut out a few pieces…
4. Fist lay your velum on top of your window and glue it down. Than layer your pieces on top op that velum…
5. And keep layering till you like your window.
6. Of course nothing is finished without a Some Odd Girl image!! Because I used a black and white theme (big hint for ODDtober lovers) I colored the ghost also with grey markers (except for the light). If you are a Copic lover, I like to mention I used different grey C and brown gray W Copic markers.
And TADAAA…. this is the result!
Isn’t this perfect for a fabulous Halloween party?? Show us yours!! Where? In the side bar or on instagram with #Someoddgirl or in the Facebook Community