Hello Oddies, Ellen Here!!
Since school has begun for a few weeks where I live, I have a nice school project for the youngest among us. Today I want to show you how you can make exercise books for times tables and the alphabet. These pictures show you, step by step, what do do:
1. Choose the size of your cards and cut them out (using dies or cut them with your trimmer craft knife). I also colored the cards quickly with distress inks to cheer them up.
2. Find your alphabet/number stamps and stamp out the alphabet and times tables, or print them beforehand.
3. Time to take out your Some Odd Girl stamps! For the times tables you just want small stamps to make them cute. For the alphabet you want a stamp for each letter from the alphabet.
4. Color them all up and use your white gel pen to finish your images. To make the link with the letters from the alphabet and your stamp more clear you can also stamp your words on the card like I did.
5. The next thing to do is to make pretty front pages for each book. I used the new back to school digital images (Nerdy Tia & Geeky Tobie) because I think they’re the perfect inspiration for littles to WANT to learn!
6. As the last step, you need to make a hole in each card and connect the cards with a pretty ribbon or ring.
Don’t you think that my sister-in-law’s child will find it very nice to learn with these flash card sets?
Show us your school projects on our Facebook community and share on Instagram and hashtag us #SomeOddGirl so we can see what you’re up to! Maybe you will be on the next spotlight!!