Hello Oddies, Tabbatha here! I am so glad to be back as an Odd Girl Design Team member again. I’ve been on a hiatus for months, but now I’m back. What had kept me away is a little drooling, pooping, mini human. She is 3 months now, which is such a cute and frustrating age. 😊
My inspiration for today is a card just for my LO. She is a cutie with her stormy blue eyes and totally deserves a little card to celebrate just being little. For my card I colored up Tiny Bottle Baby digistamp. The great thing about this image is that you can customize it any way you want, just by changing up the colors! So it doesn’t matter whether the baby is a girl or boy or even a surprise.
One of the reasons I love digistamps so much is that I can pick the size of the image based on the card or even my mood. This is case in point with the sentiment. It is from the Sweet Calligraphy Sentiment Pack and recolored using Kristy’s tutorial here. I sized it to perfectly fit my card, while in other instances I’ve made these sentiments the focal point.
|Here are my Some Odd Girl products:|
|Sweet Calligraphy Sentiment Pack||Tiny Bottle Baby|
Before I leave you today I wanted to share with you 5 things I’ve learned since becoming a mom:
- I have redefined my definition of “clean”
- Coloring in 5 minute intervals is possible and actually rewarding
- KISS (Keep it Simple Silly) can apply to life as well as crafting
- You can never have enough wet wipes (again something that applies to both crafting and family life!)
- There is nothing like a toothless, drooling grin to make the world seem all right