ANNOUNCING THE SOME ODD GIRL DESIGN TEAM CALL!
We’re looking for a group of Odd Girls to represent us beginning April 1st, but we’re making some BIG changes, so please read and consider carefully before submitting your applications.
The next year will be filled with BIG THINGS, BIG PLANS and BIG EVENTS, and we are SUPER excited… We hope you are, too! Ready?
This call is for our April 2014 – March 2015 term, this is a 1 year term.
We are looking for designers for our Clear Stamp Team & our Digital Stamp Team.
In your application, please indicate whether you are applying for our Clear team, our Digital team, or either, or both. We will take your preferences into consideration when choosing our designers. We cater to a large and broad audience, so all coloring styles and skill levels are welcome to apply!
Design Team Member Responsibilities:
– Creating projects using our stamps/images for releases and other events
– Participating in blog tutorials, sketches, blog hops, etc. as scheduled
– Maintaining communication with the design team and Some Odd Girl
– Posting your Some Odd Girl creations online via your personal blog, social media and 1 online gallery specified
– Regular online presence including (but not limited to) participating in our Facebook group
* Clear Stamp Team: Creating and mailing projects to be displayed at CHA, in our catalog & for other business needs as they arise
As an Odd Girl:
– Your projects will be featured on our website and blog, as well as our social media channels
– You will receive lots of Odd products to work with
– You can enjoy a 25% Design Team Discount in our shop for the entire term
– Your blog and social media links will be shared on the Some Odd Girl website and blog
– You may request additional product for special projects
– As an added bonus, you may receive product from other companies with whom we partner up for cross-promotions or special events
To be considered as a Some Odd Girl design team member, please include all of the following and email your application to: email@example.com
Online galleries you post to (links)
Social Media links (fill in what applies to you)
Tell us a little about yourself!
What kinds of projects do you create?
What coloring medium do you use?
Do you like to create tutorials? Photo or video? Please share links to your best!
What design teams are you currently on?
Past design teams? (none are required)
Past publications? (none are required)
Why would you make a great Odd Girl?
When emailing, please attach pictures of 3 projects (attachments, not links) that you think best represent you and your style. 1 MUST use a Some Odd Girl stamp or digi so we can see how you would rock our products. The other 2 projects are up to you.
This call ends March 2nd at midnight EST. Late applications will not be accepted.
Remember it takes time for us to go through the hundreds of applications we receive; please do not email about the status of your application. We love and appreciate enthusiasm but responding to email slows down our process. If you have any questions about the terms, contact us but please don’t send questions to the application email as they might be missed. We will email applicants no later than March 17th and our new Odd Girls will be announced on April 1, 2014.
So get your ducks in a row and apply! You could be our newest Odd Girl!